These spoons are hand carved and turned from one piece of Sustainably harvested Ontario wood using only traditional hand tools like a carving axe, sloyd knife and crooked knife.
- Carved and turned from 1 piece of solid wood
- Finished with Organic Flaxseed oil
- Length: approx. 11" in length
- Bowl width: approx. 1 3/4"
- Bowl depth: approx. 3/4"
- To clean, wash with soapy water, rinse and let air dry. If the finish on your bowl becomes dull over time, simply apply some wood butter, let it soak in overnight and wipe off excess. Not dishwasher safe.
The price listed is for one spoon.
I own 3 of Brams spoons and they are wonderful, they are definitely an item I use in my kitchen every day.