Are you looking for a Canadian made, solid wood, handcrafted Credenza?
This one here is made to last and its size makes it ideally suited for a great variety of living spaces from your downtown condo to cottage, but it will also look stunning in your office, boardroom or lobby.
If you have your own design in mind, select the option "Your own vector design" and upload your vector file via the contact form.
- Length: 44”
- Depth: 18 3/8”
- Height: 30.5”
- 3/4" solid white oak - allow for variations in wood tones
- 12" tall hairpin legs to add a little bit on contrast
- High quality European hinges on the doors so you don't have to be afraid to open them
- Mortise and Tenon joints with floating panel in the doors to allow for expansion and contraction of the wood throughout the seasons
- Complex interlocking dovetail joints in the corners to keep it all tight and snug and square for years to come
- If the finish dulls over time, simply apply some of our wood butter. Let it sit for a few hours and wipe off.
Custom sizes, added shelving, custom cutouts in the back panel for wiring etc. are available upon request and will affect the price. Contact me to discuss your vision.
This product is handmade in small batches and may require 4-6 weeks for delivery. If you require a rush order, please contact us.
Contact me for shipping options.
We can’t say enough about the quality craftsmanship in everything that’s Bram does. We had been looking for an office desk for a couple of years but could never find what we wanted. Stopped in and saw Bram and two weeks later we had exactly what we wanted. We have since purchased a couple of his wooden spoons, a spurtle and as gifts a charcuterie board and a baby rattle! Bram is a beauty!
Proud owner of a Bram D'Hoest Credenza, the quality of Brams wood work is amazing. You will not be disappointed with his craftsmanship and customer service.