The perfect baby shower gift! A true heirloom!
- Develop motor skills
- Hours of entertainment
- Sound beautiful
- Super smooth finish
- 1 tree planted for every rattle
- Made using sustainably harvested Ontario Sugar Maple
- 100% hand crafted in Ontario, Canada from 1 single piece of wood
- Meet the Canadian Toy Act requirements
- Wood is 100% natural and anti-microbial
- No glue is used during the construction
- Length: 5.5"
- Diameter: 2"
- Wood is anti-microbial. DO NOT SUBMERGE your wooden rattle in water or soak them for a long period of time. To clean, just wipe with a damp cloth. Use mild soap sparingly.
- $5 Flat rate shipping within Canada under $100
- Free shipping within Canada over $100
This amazing hand crafted single piece wooden baby rattle will provide the little loved one with hours of entertainment while they are developing their motor and coordination skills. The parents will appreciate the beautiful natural sound they make as well.
A true Montessori and Waldorf classic!
It has been handcrafted in our shop in Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canada from sustainably harvested Ontario Sugar Maple.
When you feel like the rattle is getting a bit dirty, go ahead and give it a quick wipe with a damp cloth and it will be as good as new again.
These wooden baby rattles have been independently lab tested to meet the Canadian Toy Act requirements.
Suggested Age: 3 months and up
Always supervise children when the product is in use and discard when damaged.
This is a beautiful piece. Nice and smooth. Can't wait to give it to my grand nephew. Speedy delivery as well.
This is a Christmas gift for our grandson because we feel he is very special to us. Made with real wood makes it even more special. Thanks again
Can’t tell you how much I love gifting this to all of my mamas-to-be! Knowing these gorgeous rattles are hand made from sustainable material from a great small business makes it mean even more. Happy customer x 1000!
I bought it because of the cool engineering feet or making a baby rattle out of one piece of wood, Turns out my son also thinks it's really cool! Something we will keep for a long time 👍