The interlocking disks is a wooden baby toy with two disks that are placed together at a 90 degree angle. It's a fantastic little wooden toy that is great for babies starting at a young age. At first it's a great grasping toy because of it's size and shape. Eventually, a baby can use the interlocking disks to transfer from one hand to another. This requires some great wrist movement unlike so many other toys.
Finally, the disks become a great toy to get a baby moving! Because of their design, the disks gently wobble away from a baby when they give it a little push. This slight movement is just enough get a baby excited to "chase" after it, but not so much movement to lose the baby's interest or make it impossible to catch.
- Sustainably Harvested Sugar Maple.
- Super smooth finish
- All natural, no oil finish
- 3 inch diameter discs
- 0.5 inch thick discs
- Sugar Maple is a very dense wood and is anti-microbial.
- Great for grasping
- Great for wrist movement
- Great to get your baby moving
- Premium Quality
- Small batch hand turned in Smiths Falls, ON, Canada
- Wood is anti-microbial. DO NOT SUBMERGE your toy in water or soak them for a long period of time. To clean, just wipe with a damp cloth.
- 6 months and up
Always supervise children when the product is in use and discard when damaged.