Adjustable footrest for the IKEA Antilop high chair.
A lot of people have this chair, but it is missing a key feature! A foot rest.
A foot rest is really an essential option on high chairs as it allows your child to sit more comfortably in an upright position and support themselves better.
When you first introduce solid foods to your baby, it will be the first time they will have to apply certain motor skills that are essential when learning to eat such as picking up a spoon, biting and chewing. However in order to develop these skills, children must have stability in their body.
Imagine sitting at a bar stool with nowhere to rest your legs. It wouldn't make for a good meal time experience!
Our foot rest can be moved up and down to adjust the height so it can grow with your little one.
Rubber O-Rings hold is firmly in place.
It's made from sustainably harvested Sugar Maple and they can be laser engraved as well. Use the Engraving dropdown option and provide the name to be engraved in the "Notes" field on the Checkout page.
- Promotes proper posture
- Allows your child to sit more comfortably
- Sustainably Harvested Sugar Maple
- Super smooth finish with rounded corners
- Polyurethane varnish
- O-Rings hold it firmly in place
- Premium Quality
- Made in Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canada
- 1- It looks like in some cases, there is a minimal radius difference between the thickness of the 4 legs. If there is a "loose" fit, remove the foot rest and try sliding one side of the foot rest on each of the back legs and see if any of these have a tighter fit? If that is the case, you can swap that leg for the loose front one.
- 2- Have both rings right up against each other and right underneath the foot rest instead of one above and one below.
- To clean, just wipe with a damp cloth. Use mild soap sparingly.
- This is not a toy
- It is suggested to keep your little one strapped in as they can now push themselves up
- Keep rubber O-Rings out of reach of your little ones